Friday, May 9, 2008

The Big WAAGH!


Well - looks like I'm on for the Big Waagh this July. Will be fun to play in a Tourney Circuit event that's right in my back yard. Right now we have 4 of my mates from the Blade and Bolter Boyz (my local club in Nashville) that are attending. At least two of my Brethern from the 40K Wrecking Crew are also attending. The beers will flow and the dice will roll!

For now I think I'm going to be playing in the following events:

1) Doubles Tournament. Gimli and I will team up and run the Marine Horde.

2) 40K GT - The last Hurrah for 4th edition will see (most likely) the final flight of my Eldar Flying Circus.

3) The Bloodbowl Tournament. Haven't played BB in years - but it's a fun, fun game. Will dust off my Norse team - get my arse kicked and drink heavily and have fun.

No comments: