Friday, January 24, 2014

Next Draxtar Games Tournament January 25th

All right now that I am actually playing again I might make tournaments in two months in a row.  Heading to Draxtar Games in Batavia for a 1750 point tournament on Saturday.  No data slates,escalation or stronghold.  One Forge World unit with the 40K approved stamp no super heavies or gargantuan creatures.  Not sure what I am going to bring.  I refuse to play unpainted models in a tournament setting so if I am going to take Daemons it will be:

Lord of Change Level 3, 2 x Greater Gifts, 1 x Lesser Gift
Herald of Tzeentch Level 3 w/Greater Locus of Str 6
Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut w/Locus of +2 attacks and Lesser Gift
Herald of Nurgle w/Greater Locus of FNP and Exalted Reward (Grimoire)
10 Pink Horrors
14 Daemonettes + Alluress
10 Plaguebearers
5 Flesh Hounds
Daemon Prince of Tzeentch Level 3, Wings, Armor & 2 Greater Gifts
Soul Grinder of Slaanesh w/Phlegm
Soul Grinder of Slaanesh w/Torrent

I really wish I had got my butt in gear and got my screamers and another unit of plague bearers painted but it ain't happening between now and Saturday.

If I take Grey Knights it will be:
If I take Grey Knights it will be:
Coteaz
Inquisitor in terminator armor, psycannon, 3 skulls, psyker
5 Paladins 2 x Hammers, 2 x Pyscannon
10 Strikes Hammer, 2 x Psycannon  Psybolt Ammo
4 Henchmen w/Bolters in a  Lascannon Razorback
4 Deathcult Assassins w/Axe & Sword, 2 Crusaders w/Shields and Mauls
4 Henchmen w/LP & CCW
4 Henchmen w/LP & CCW
Stormraven w/TLAC, TLMM Hurricane Bolters and Psybolt Ammo
Stormraven w/TLLC and TLMM
Land Raider


Oh well will see how it goes....


No comments: