Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Storm Lords (White Scars, Marines etc..) Army for Sale


Unfortunately it has come time to part with my Storm Lords Army.  Right now we are saving up for a down payment for a house and need more money.  I have built this army up over a period of about 4 or 5 years.  It was painted by Drew Olds at Garden Ninja Painting who is a great painter very reliable and reasonable who can match the paint for any other unit you want.  As Al can attest it is painted to a very good standard.  It received 34 out of 37 at Adepticon this year and has always done well at other tournaments.  I also will be listing my Deathwing portion of this army in late July after the ATC.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Here is the link to the ebay lisitng
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221009089424#ht_1567wt_1270
Thanks



No comments: